My Photo
Name:

fun loving and everything lahh

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

rashid

i didnt update my blog for a long long long long time:)

well things change sooo fast . yes its fast.

when i think back right now. in my 16 years of living i've never regret a thing.
e.g


-fighting with my classmates which cried and wonder y that fight must happens.
-fighting with my bestbestfriend.
-caught by police fer doing stupid stuff
-suspend.
-the worst thing fought with a senior citizeen inside train
-get beaten up by 7 people in mrt train.
i dont know there are many more things. i say this its not because, im fighting with my friends or wat , but,(:i love them. and god made us closer as days goes by..(:


i dont know y but im gona say this.

i love mum and dad(:

i love someone but confirm cannot get.....ey ey ey i know eu think its that girl kan. . . (:nop. well maybe. . . .idk(:

well im kumpuling money to go oversees(:

peace out .acit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Acit[1] - me